Sunday, March 23, 2008

My 1st Bento

Bento??... Hemm....I don't really know about "Bento"... I thought "Bento" was "Hoka-Hoka Bento"... but I was wrong...he..he.. ....1st time I read and found out about "Bento" from "Gifts From The Kitchen"... then 'cos my curiousity about "Bento"...directly I sent some emails and asked her all about "Bento"...

Since "Bento is a cute or creative Lunch Box"... so I learned about it for my girl...even though she is a toddler... I love to make something cute and creative for her...



In the moment I just make "Bento" for her every Sunday...For her lunch in the Church...



This was my 1st Bento...



Since I didn't have any Bento gears yet so I used some cookie cutters to mold the rice (Hemm..I read for a web about it, but forget what is web's add)...It's a Chicken Steamed Rice and some carrots...Nice.....


I will give you the recipe for "Chicken Steamed Rice" later on...Okay...I promise...


Happy read and be blessed ...(^ _ ^)...

No comments: