Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Since I don't have the pan as requested, I made 2 recipes and used 8 inches square pan...
- 350 grams EGG WHITES
- 1/2 tsp SALT
- 1 tsp CREAM OF TAR TAR
- 160 grams SUGAR
- 100 mls COCONUT CREAM
- 35 grams VEGETABLE OIL
- 75 grams FLOURS
- 20 grams MILK POWDERS
- 1/2 tsp MOCHA PASTE
- 1/2 tsp SPEKUK POWDERS ....(I didn't use it)
- 1 tsp CINNAMON POWDERS FOR SPRINKLES ....(I mixed it all together on WHITE BATTER)
* With the whisk attachment, beat the egg whites, salt and Cream of Tar tar until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.... (I moved the batter to the bigger bowl... it's not enough in the 1st mixing bowl ...he..he)
*Pour the coconut cream and oil in, bit by bit with the slow speed.
* Add the flours and milk powder into the batter. Do it with the sifter. Fold them until blended. (be careful not to deflate the batter).
*Divided 2 the batter. 1 part of the batter mix with Mocha paste and the other part mix with Spekuk Powder.
*Pour 100 grams the Spekuk Powder Batter on the greased Tin 24x10x7 cm. Bake for 5 mins with top fire. Sprinkle with sifter the Cinnamon Powder.
* Pour 75 grams the Mocha Batter on top it. Bake it again for 5 min with top fire.
* Do it one by one til the batter finish.
Tip: Mix the Coconut cream and oil together. Pour in together, so not too long on beating !!!
Enjoy & be blessed ...^_^...