I got an email from CicakTwo Australia about "WORLD EGG DAY"!
You like to know about THE WORLD EGG DAY so check it by yourself on
I love EGGS! and want to share a recipe which you can try it @ your home.. so easy and simple.. but DONT HESITATE TO CALL US IF YOU NEED A CATERING or CAKES.. WE CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD OFFER!
CHICKEN, TOFU AND EGG RENDANG
1 whole chicken or 6-8 drumsticks
8 pcs tofus
1 - 2 Cans Coconut milk or Cream
Red Chillies (I don’t put, ‘cos my girls can’t eat hot food)
1 stalk Lemongrass & 2-3 pcs bay leaves
5 cloves Garlic & 1 Onion
1 tsp tumeric
1 tsp galangal powder
Salt to taste
a bit of sugar (optional)
1. Peel the eggs & fried them then put a side
3. Fried the crushed garlic and onion and spices til aromatic and add the chickens and cooked til the chicken change c.olor
4. Stir in coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low.
5. Return eggs and tofu to wok or pot.
6. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
7. Just enjoy it!