Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Bento

My Family and I love to wish " HAPPY EASTER"....

Talking about Easter....I made some bentoes with Easter Theme....Easter Bunny....



I made these ones a few weeks ago..it's Chicken Steamed Rice



and this one, I made it last night... On the Left Side was Steam Rice mixed with Furikake and on The Right Side was Steam Rice mixed with Furikake for the ears and Steam Rice filled with Pork Mince cooked with Some Soya Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Fish Sauce and Sweet Soya sauce...They served with Octo-sausages, eggs and carrots...


Isn't it a cute chocolate? I didn't make them...Last night John's work mate gave them for my girl...




I thought they are cute and Easter Theme, so took their pics together with my bento..he...he


Have a Blessed Easter....He is ALIVE...


Happy Reading and be blessed...

No comments: