Check it out my new WEBSITE :
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
On that time, My hubby bought several cans of Sardines... Everytimes I saw those cans, I wanted to cook it...but a bit confused... what should I cook?.. I wanted to eat something different than I used to cook...googled it.. couldn't find anything... hemm... directly I remembered Ci Ine... She has recipes collection... they are so tasty.. then I sneaked peek on her collection and found "Sarden Sambal Petai"...Hemm.. I liked to try it.. so i cooked it without "Petai"... It's so good ... Yummy.. Try it by yourself...
Here is the link to original recipe :http://elkaje.multiply.com/recipes/item/188/Sarden_sambal_Petai
- 1 Can (480 gr) Sardines
- 5 Tbs Rice Flour
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 pcs garlic, crushed
- Salt to Taste
- A bit of Water
- Oil for fry
- 1 pc Onion, Sliced 1/2 cm
- 1 pc Garlic, Sliced
- 30 gr Red Chilli, Blended or 2 Tbs Crushed Red Chilli
- 2 pcs Tomato, Sliced
- 15 pcs Petai, cut to half
- Separate the Sardines with the Sauce
- Mix together Rice Flour, Coriander, Crushed Garlic, Salt & A bit of Water, til the mixture is thick enough for coating.
- Heat the Oil, Dip the Sardines to the Mixture and fry them in the hot oil til golden color. Remove them and put aside.
- Fry Onion, garlic and Crushed Chilli. Put Tomato and the Sardines' Sauce in & Stir them together then "Petai".
- Cook til "Petai" are ready then put in the Sardines, Stir them for a few minutes and remove them from stove
**** I didn't put any "Petai".... ços I didn't have them... he..he..
Enjoy and be blessed