Saturday, June 21, 2008

KBB Flickr Challenge# 4: Spoon


Hi guys,

This month KBB Flickr Challenge# 4 is SPOON... and it's also my second time to join to this challenge... btw KBB Flickr is a part of KBB - Indonesian Baking Group, but their focus is Foods Photography... I think mostly on Baked goodies... hemmm... if you like to know more about them... you can contact them....

SPOON??? Some of you may be have some questions why SPOON? what is relation between SPOON with Baking? etc...


We use SPOON for a lot of things.. cooking, baking, eating, preparation, decoration, even gardening (he.. he.. they use difference SPOON... it's gardening spoon... but still spoon family I guess...
)

Wow... Spoon???
What should I do with the spoon? Oh LORD, please give some ideas....

got it...


so what do u think about it? like it? good? bad? or so so? or.... just tell me...


Happy reading...


Enjoy and be blessed ...^_^...

No comments: